There is a closed Facebook group for the residents of the property called “Bolsjefabrikken / Glentevej“. As a resident you are encouraged to join this group.
As a resident we hope you will contribute to make Bolsjefabrikken a nice and safe place to live. Bolsjefabrikken is a place where we:
- greet each other
- help each other
- show respect for each other
- are an active part of the community
- keep an eye on each other and the common facilities
- clean up after ourselves
- secure the property against unauthorized access
Please read the HOUSE RULES (in Danish) for residents.
- Guide to operation and maintenance of installations in the apartments (in Danish).
- Manual for room thermostat (in Danish).
- Cleaning the drain in the shower
Bulky waste is collected by the Copenhagen municipality. For more information and calendar see: www.nemaffaldsservice.kk.dk.
Internet and TV
Each apartment has a wall outlet for internet from Andels.net. This Internet connection is paid over the monthly rent. The bandwidth is 1000/1000 Mbit/s.
See the instructions from Andels.net.
A TV package is not included in the broadband subscription from Andels.net.