The Owners’ Association has employed a caretaker (janitor), BRABO Ejendomsservice Aps, to supervise the property at least 3 times a week, distributed over the days of the week.
Phone 35 145 149 Monday to Friday 9 – 11 og 12 – 14 (outside these hours you are referred to a voice mail with a duty number).
The duties of the caretaker are:
- to clean the stairs, galleries, basement and elevator.
- to perform minor repairs of common areas and replace blown bulbs in outdoor lamps and basement lighting.
- to sweep the sidewalk and the yard.
- to remove snow and ice and arrange for gritting and salting in the winter.
- weekly cleaning of the laundry and refilling of detergent and cleaning of filters.
- to supervise the water- and heat central and technical installations.
- to arrange for replacement of waste chute container.
The caretaker is not employed to repair damages etc. that arise in the individual apartments. If the caretaker provides service to the individual residents, the payment for this must be settled directly between the caretaker and resident.
The caretaker is not obliged to be available for residents for private services or repairs.